History of the School
There has been a school on this site since 1785 when a lease of land was made to the church for a school. The school badge reflects this. The oldest building on site is the 1872 building known to us as "the Church Building".
Many of the children are from families who have had a long association with the school.
The school possesses a large field, two large playgrounds, two halls, an Art room, an up to date ICT Suite and a
fully stocked library.
This community school with Nursery caters for boys and girls from 3-11 years of age (Nursery to Year 6).
The current roll for the school is 420, plus a total of 60 places in the Nursery.
The school is situated in the south of the London Borough of Havering and is set in spacious grounds.
There are two large playgrounds, and a playing field.
Children are admitted to the main school full time in the first half of the Autumn Term following their fourth birthday.
From Reception Year to Year 6 we are able to admit 60 pupils in each year group. Children are admitted into the
Nursery in the first half of the Autumn Term following their third birthday. An admissions criterion applies and is
available from the School Office.
The Head teacher welcomes visits from prospective parents to both the Nursery and the main school.
A full uniform list is contained in our Parents' Handbook.